Shipping, Delivery, and Returns Policy
Most of our products are handcrafted by TASUE (Tamara Zuckerman). No two pieces are identical. Small imperfections may be created as part of the process such as an unexpected pattern, yarn nubs, and slubs, soft ply spots, etc.
These are an integral part of handcrafting and add to the beauty of each item.
Shipping and Delivery
- All handwoven and handspun items originate in Israel and are shipped directly from TASUEstudio. All other products on the site originate from their brand locations in the USA, Holland, the UK, New Zealand, etc.
- Some countries impose a customs and V.A.T charge on imported goods. You, the customer, are liable for these charges.
- Direct orders, back ordered, or fulfillment items such as floor looms, spinning wheels, weaving, spinning, carding, or bookbinding equipment are queued for order via the manufacturer upon placement of your order. These orders are considered custom orders and typically take 12 weeks+/- to be manufactured and an additional 1-3 weeks for shipment, customs, and delivery to your location or the studio. Customers are responsible for any importing, shipping, and handling fees associated with their custom order. Orders originating in Israel are collected up front at check out for transparency and convenience of our local customers.
- All orders are carefully wrapped.
- Your parcel may require a signature, please select a shipping address where you will be available during business hours. If there is no one available to sign for the parcel you may be delivered a note to pick up the parcel at your local mail office.
- Delivery times vary by service. International shipments are shipped with the best price carrier for the size, weight, or value of the package. The most common carrier time estimates are: EMS 3-10 business days, Eco-post is 7-21 business days, and Doar Schlichim (available only in Israel) is 2-3 business days. Other delivery carriers may be used. All delivery times are estimates only. TASUEstudio is not liable if the product is not delivered within this time frame.
- Returns on full-price merchandise must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- All products must be unused and undamaged, in original boxes, and with all accessories to ensure a full credit. A refund may be refused if it does not comply with this policy.
- Custom-ordered items and direct or fulfillment orders are NON-RETURNABLE.
- Custom orders include handcrafted textiles, yarns, and tapestries that are crafted from a customer request. (i.e. personalization, fringe change, handspun yarn to specification).
- Direct orders, back ordered, or fulfillment products are products which require import to complete the order. (i.e. spinning wheels and looms and carding equipment)
- Shipping costs (even if included in the displayed price) and gift wrapping costs are non-refundable.
- In the case of shipping damages, please contact Laura at TASUEstudio@gmail.com
- You must notify TASUE by email at TASUEstudio@gmail.com to receive a return number and shipping information before you return the item. Items returned without a return number will not be processed.
- If the item is returned from outside Israel you must mark the parcel “Returned goods” so that it does not incur unnecessary delays at customs.
- You are responsible for arranging insurance on the item. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipment of the item.
- Within 10 days of receiving a returned item, you will receive a refund to your original form of payment, less the shipping costs (including any shipping costs calculated in the displayed price) or gift wrapping costs (if relevant).
- Exchanges are only possible if the item of likeness is available. Please contact TASUE in advance to request an exchange.